1.Obtaining Personal Information
MEDINET shall obtain personal information through legitimate and fair method.
2.Use and Control of Personal Information
- MEDINET shall use personal information only for the purposes to the extent necessary to conduct its operations.
- MEDINET may or entrust to handle its personal information to a third party, of which MEDINET conducts careful selection and strict monitoring to ensure appropriate information management.
- MEDINET shall establish company regulations to take out or to transmit any personal information to outside of the company.
- In order to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information, MEDINET shall establish appropriate security standard to manage personal information against illegal access and computer viruses.
3.Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
MEDINET shall not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining consent from the principal, unless required by law.
4.Disclosure, Correction, Discontinued Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
MEDINET shall yield to the request on disclosure, correction, discontinued use, and/or deletion of personal information as soon as the company confirms the principal's identity. In case that there are any suggestions or inquiries with respect to MEDINET's handling of personal information, please contact our personal information inquiry counter.
5.Education and Training
- MEDINET appoints an administrator of personal information in order to handle personal information appropriately.
- MEDINET conducts regular training for its directors and employees in order to ensure their manner in handling personal information on day to day operations appropriately.
6.Compliance Program for Personal Information Protection
Revised December 15, 2017
MEDINET Co., Ltd.